Friday, March 26, 2010

WE MADE IT!!

So as many of you know I moved up to Lewiston/Clarkston last week all the way from Lindon, UT.

Well after 12.5 hours of driving we finally made it home. We then quickly realized it was only the beginning. We had a lot of unpacking and reorganizing to do. Thank god there's a walmart! Shelves, shelves, and more shelves! bringing in all of my stuff along with all of Jayden's things was an obstacle we conquered!


So far I haven't found a full time job but I am still working with Blue Bean to get all my shirt orders done and getting plenty of new customers!

James will be graduating in May and is already looking at getting a great position in Primeland here in Lewiston for his manager training program.




Jayden has had his ups and downs but he is doing a stellar job at adjusting to his new room. He chose his own sheets with "thupers" on them. (super heroes) He likes his "own bed". He has also started going to "thchool" (daycare) and is loving his "new friendth". he gets a little clingy when I drop him off but once outside time hits he forgets that I'm not there. His "teachers" there are awesome and take really good care of him. He is loving being with other little people and I'm starting to see how much he really needed to socialize. Not gonna lie I bawled my eyes out when I dropped him off the first two days but Mom is adjusting as well. It's hard to let him go after having him with my for 2 years. But I have gotten so much done! I feel great knowing he is in good hands for when I start working.

Thanks again to all my great friends in Utah for making my last week there an amazing one! JD, Ellie, Kim, and Shawn we love you guys!

We will be back at the end of May for everyone's graduations, weddings and keggers.... I mean, yeah we don't go to those.

2 comments:

  1. We love you!! Glad things are adjusting well and we can't wait til you come visit again! Oh and Jayden is freaking adorable. I miss that little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I am very sorry I did not see you before you left. I did not even know you were already moving.
    I was going to be your helper :(

    ReplyDelete