Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I know I know!

I know I'm a complete slacker when it comes to blogging but with our lives being all over the place the last little while it's been hard to sit and write about all the good things happening to us lately.
SO there is a lot to update since my last post so I'll try my best to capture it all in this post. First of all we have just moved to Grand Forks, ND. James is ina manager training program with Cenex Harvest States for the next year.

So we are getting used to tornado warnings, and incredibly strong winds, but WE LOVE IT HERE! Then again we haven't had a winter here yet. I am preparing to hibernate until the snow is gone.
As for me I just got hired at Starbucks and start on Wednesday with my training. It will be nice to have a second income for our family. Especially since we will be a family of 4 soon. That's pretty much all I will say on that one. Let's just say April will be a very happy month!
Jayden is loving his daycare. We call is school because it pretty much is. He is learning all his colors, letters, and comes home with more and more amazing vocabulary. The 2 and 3 year olds are being prepared for kindergarten which makes me very happy! Jayden loves his friends and all his teachers. He is super excited to go every day which makes it so much easier to leave him there.
Other than that we are just sitting pretty for the next year. James will be done with his training program, I will have my bachelors and we will be married around this time next year. So that's the update for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wait... WHAT!!! Family of 4! BRENDA are you with child????? If that was an announcement CONGRATS! If not then um what do you mean by that?
    Jayden is soooo cute!!! I just love the pics!
    It's about time you posted! I want to see lots of posts about ND!
    Starbucks thats cool, I cannot resist the Chai Tea. I would be caffeinated all the time if I worked there!!

    ReplyDelete