Tuesday, August 31, 2010

reversed everything!

So lately I have noticed that things are definitely changing... I'm reading a great book that has a lot of awesome information. But my body seems to be doing things backwards.

I have been lucky enough to not have full blown nausea but on occasion I have a pretty sickening feeling and have to lay down for a bit to recover. I've noticed that It's not a hard thing to keep things down, it's being able to eat in the first place without wanting to hurl. Which makes things really hard. I try to eat at much as I can to be able to work my full shift but most the time it hasn't been working so well. I'm usually incredibly hungry once I get home. One thing's for sure, I've had full blown headaches every day starting at around 2pm till I go to bed. It's hard cause normally I've not been fond of taking any type of medicine unless it's absolutely necessary. So now I really won't take any medication even thought the doctor gave me a list of safe medicines. I figure if I can stand it and be ok I'd rather not take anything and stay as healthy as possible!

Other than that so far things have been amazing! Not really showing at all yer since we're only 6 weeks in... But on October 7th we will be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time and we're both uber excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment